Looking for a special Coffee Drink for this upcoming Holy Week/Passover that will make your guest's or family's mouth water? This recipe is delicious and easy to make!
DirectionsThis recipe is brought to you by Gitta Verbraak on eHow...
The recipe comes from the Netherlands and we often drink it during the spring time and Easter.
Things You'll Need
- 1 decilitre of whipping cream (a little less than 1/2 cup)
- Some cacao or nutmeg (decorative)
- 1/2 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 2 decilitre of eggnog (a little more than 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 litre of hot coffee (a little more than 2 cups of Vienna Coffee Company's coffee)
- 4 glasses
- a whisk or a food processor
Whip the cream until it's quite firm. Make sure you don't turn it into butter.
Divide the eggnog between the 4 glasses.
Pour the coffee gently into the glasses, so that it doesn't mix with the eggnog. Don't put too much coffee into the glasses, because you also have to add the whipped cream and you don't want the glass to flow over.
Divide the whipped cream between the 4 glasses and sprinkle it with the cacao or nutmeg.