Having a Fourth of July party this weekend? We have the perfect drink for you that will delight your guests, and have them asking for more...
Coffee Coke Float
June 30, 2009 by Marye Audet
- 2/3 half and half (light) cream
- 2 1/2 cups espresso, or strong coffee, cold (we suggest a real shot of Vienna Coffee's espresso con Robusta, but VCC's Sulawesi will also be a good start)
- 4 scoops coffee ice cream (click link for a homemade coffee ice cream recipe)
- 1 -2 liter bottle of Coke
- 1/2 cup Kahlua (this can be omitted for a non-alcoholic drink)
- 4 frosted glasses
Mix the cream and the cold coffee
Add 2 tbs Kahlua to each glass
Place a scoop of the ice cream in each of four glasses
Half fill each glass with the coffee then fill up the rest of the way with Coke.