As we say goodbye to 2008, we would like to reflect on what has happened at Vienna Coffee Company this past year...
- We activated Vienna Coffee's online storefront and are continually adding new items to our storefront (like Harney and Son's Fine Teas)
- We were happy to add Katie Carroway to VCC family, and sad to see her leave to go to the University of Chattanooga for school.
- John attends SCAA conference in Minneapolis and Roaster's Guild in Silver Lake where he met new friends and peers who are interested in coffee.
- We are happy to add Erin to the VCC family as a packaging associate and roaster apprentice.
- We evaluated our spacial needs at the roastery and decided to extend our lease for 2 years and elected to go vertical for storage needs.
- We buy our new 35 kilo Roaster.
- We add Directly and fairly traded La Armonía Hermosa and Fair Trade/Organic Café Femenino Peru/Mexican Coffee to our list of fine specialty coffees we offer.
- We start an email/newsletter campaign. Click here if you would like to be added to our mailing list for, promotions, new, coffee facts, etc.
- We add Jamie as Design and Marketing Associate, but she is leaving and will be working for VCC from Chicago.